Not working "Details of Notes" (Modules)

Hello,

At the beginning I want to write that SpiceCRM is a great project. I decided to use it in production.

I have a problem though.
Behavior:
I open a list of notes. Click on the selected note. The Notes Details are not displayed.

The problem only occurs with this module. Permissions for files and folders I have set.

Details from log file:
Mon May 22 15:48:43 2017 [7679][1][FATAL] Exception in Controller: Syntax error in template "./cache/modules/Notes/DetailView.tpl" on line 123 "<span class="sugar_field" id="{$fields.filename.name}"> <a href="index.php?entryPoint=download&id={$fields.id.value}&type={$module}&fileid={$fields..value}&filename={$fields..value|urlencode}" class="tabDetailViewDFLink" target='_blank'>{$fields.filename.value}</a> </span>" - Unexpected "."

Fragment kodu (./cache/modules/Notes/DetailView.tpl) / line 123
<span class="sugar_field" id="{$fields.filename.name}"> <a href="index.php?entryPoint=download&id={$fields.id.value}&type={$module}&fileid={$fields..value}&filename={$fields..value|urlencode}" class="tabDetailViewDFLink" target='_blank'>{$fields.filename.value}</a> </span>

This folder contains the tpl files. Notes, this is the only cached folder that contains tpl files. The rest only contain language folder and * vardefs.php file.

I do not know how to solve this problem. Please help.

Regards,
Matthew

Matthew,
this problem is fixed in next releas but we haven’t added it to public release yet.
This is now done. I just committed the change in spicecrm public repository.
Replace the code in include/SugarFields/Fields/File/DetailView.tpl by the one available in repository (https://github.com/spicecrm/spicecrm)
Do a repair/rebuild to rebuild the cache files.

Val

Val,

Thank you for your support :wink:
I will check it in a moment. I’m waiting for another public release. I saw a movie with a new UI, it is amazing. Good job :slight_smile:

Update: Problem solved. Preview Note works.

PS: I am in the process of translating the interface into Polish. In a few days, it will be available on github.