Kreport guidance

We have subscribed “SuiteCRM on-demand” service:

• Can you tell me the link where I can download the KReporter module?
  • I would appreciate some guidance on the steps to need to successfully install KReporter (what steps are needed, versions, etc.). I noticed that there were many issues reported but I didn’t find clear information on how to make a clean successful installation on SuiteCRM-on-Demand.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Alex,

To my knowledge there is no KReporter version for SuiteCRM-on-demand.
The last KReporter version that could be installed under SuiteCRM was KReporter 4.4 with an additional SuiteCRM 11.x package and eventually customization depending on the theme in use. I think last package hasn’t even been officially released. That was 3 or 4 years ago.

Anyway, KReporter developments for SugarCRM and SuiteCRM have been discontinued. KReporter is now only available in SpiceCRM.
Please, check spicecrm.com for more information about SpiceCRM.

Val

We are interested in finding out how to upgrade our KReporter to 4.4. We are currently using KReporter version 3.1 with the extension plugins with SuiteCRM 7.8.31 working on an upgrade to SuiteCRM 7.12.7. Our SuiteCRM is extensively customized for our organization and we primarily using KReporter for most reports.
Thanks for your assistance,
Dianna

Dianna, that might be difficult. We no longer support KReporter Versions outside SpiceCRM.
I might be able to provide you with the source files and short guidelines but I cannot garantee it will work.
On which php version is your SuiteCRM running anyway? I am not even sure KReporter 4.4 would run under php7.0. or 7.1. Definitely not under php8

Hello @maretval,

Is it possible to run suiteCRM 7.13.x and PHP 7.4 along with KReporter 3.1?

If we decide to up KRporter 4.x in future. What PHP and suiteCRM do we need to run it without any problems?

Thank you for your help!

@rsp No, not possible. You can only run KReporter combined with SpiceCRM

1 Like