KReports loading time

We have created reports into the local environment. now we are importing table to server but kreports are not working giving error that grid column not defined.

Also KReports are taking too much time to load a single report in the local environment

Did you make sure tables you are reporting on are accurate on remote server?

Loading time: is the table you are reporting on optimized with indexes? What the amount of data expected?

Did you make sure tables you are reporting on are accurate on remote server - yes it is
Loading time: is the table you are reporting on optimized with indexes? all are not optimised with indexes
What the amount of data expected? - around to 5MB

Could you post the screen corresponding to “grid column not defined.”? It’s difficult to tell anything without seeing.

Please Check the Relationship files of Module that are you using in your Reports.

i) Check Vardef Files and Relationship mapping in Modules/modulename/vardef.php
ii) Check the Relationship tables are created or not
iii) Check the Report Records limit and User by operation
iv) Check the KREST/reportid query execution time
v) Check the JS Related Error in Console
vi) Check the ext-all.js file is proper configure or not with Kreport Module
vii) Check Krest/sysinfo is executable or not .

Once all these things is OK
your Reports will be execute .

If any other question you have, let me know.

When proper relationship not found in KreportQuery.php file so null records found, and these null records not create any grid or tabular format, thats why the grid column
If you want to dig out the problem
i) debug the joinSegments in KreportQuery.php 1042
ii) debug the left and right joins
iii) Relation mapping type (1-M,M-1,M-M,1-1) like this
iv) check the content are created properly format with mapping relationship
v) if all these things is ok, then error reporting on from KREST/index.php and check the KreportQuery.php file and module relationship.

Let me know if problem persist.