User / Admin Documentation

Hey team,

Is there any updated documentation beyond the installation guides?

I know this was once active but have nothing there anymore
https://knowledgebase.spicecrm.io/

ie wanting to confirm the upgrade process?
We have an instance on our server for the last year or so, and keen to see where things are at with the platform

Potentially thinking the index on Knowledge is broken? needs a re-index? also see that its running an old instance from 2019, is this being maintained?

https://knowledgebase.spicecrm.io/

Recommended default config aswell

For instance default installed with no schedulers so I am unsure what drives the Spice Imports module so we can import some sample data

We need an update of ssl certificate on knowledgebase. Until the update can be done knowledgebase is unfortunately off.
We are preparing release 2021.03.001 which brings lots of architectural changes for the better. I’ll keep you posted.

Hey Val,

Sounds good,
Is there a fully working and configured demo spicecrm with admin access that could be reviewed in the meantime?

Keen to see the appropriate working configs to troubleshoot.

Dwayne

Dwayne,
I am not sure we open our demo site to admin users.
I’ll check that.
What do you need to trouble shoot?

Dwayne,
to answer your question about import: there is a scheduler function called “processSpiceImports”.
So you can create a schedulers entry and pick that function.

Just wondering if there’s an update on the Admin and User documentation as it is currently being quite a challenge to set up the system for users to use, and to know how the flow of the system works from an end user perspecitive without it?

Even the links on the login screen to tips (e.g. Did you know how easy it is to create and send a quote in SpiceCRM? - SpiceCRM) don’t provide any useable information as all the screenshots are missing.

Updated documentation is available for SpiceCRM partners in a private platform.
We currently lack resources to maintain the public knowledgebase which still is down. Sorry for that. We’ll re-evaluate the efforts to see what can be made in oder to have a working public access.